Accounts Payable Coordinator
Highland Management Group Inc., a residential & commercial property management company in Edina, is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to work in our fast-paced environment. If you are organized, dependable, and detailed-oriented, please email your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and available start date to the address above.
- Superior analytical & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization & time management
- Applicant must be detailed oriented and posses strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong reconciliation, research, and fast data entry skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred
- Degree with emphasis in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Two years of relevant accounting experience/education
- Accounts Payable procedures
- Data entry and analysis of invoices and credit card statements
- Monthly reconciliation of G/L Accounts
- Adhoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with Property Management as needed
- Additional Accounting duties as assigned
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Compensation: Hourly, PTO, Medical Insurance, 401k
For over 50 years Highland Management Group has managed 30+ rental apartment and townhome properties across the Twin Cities metro area. Highland only manages properties we own ourselves. We take pride in ownership, and our properties reflect it. We strive to make our communities a place our residents love to call home.
At Highland we promote from within, Highland is not just another job, it is a career. We care about our employees’ growth and development. We want you to realize your full potential, and we will help you get there. Highland employs full-time and part-time positions, ranging from corporate positions to groundskeeping. As part of the Highland team, you will feel welcomed and valued.
Compensation includes Salary, Health and Life Insurance, 401K, vacation/PTO, and an employee rent discount. Employees of Highland have free use of the fitness centers and pools, the ability to rent our guest suites, and we offer a charity match.
Highland Management Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.