Full-Time Assistant Property Manager - Woodlake Park & New Orleans Court
Assistant Property Manager: Woodlake Park/New Orleans Court
This is a Full-Time position, 40 hours per week. Includes a weekend rotation.
Highland Management Group is seeking an Assistant Property Manager for two of our properties, Woodlake Park & New Orleans Court. Woodlake Park has 90-units, and New Orleans Court has 104-units. Both properties are in Richfield. Living on-site is not a requirement.
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the operation of the rental office. You will help to achieve and maintain optimum occupancy of rental units.
What you will do in this role:
- Learn and maintain detailed knowledge of the local, state and federal laws governing tenant/landlord relations, Fair Housing Law and marketing product knowledge.
- Greet all prospects/residents with a smile, professional courtesy and sincerity.
- Maintain professional communications with residents, residents' guests, applicants and representatives of other companies with whom we do business.
- Process the credit applications and utilize HMGI screening procedures and submit for approval to Property Manager and Regional Property Manager.
- Prepare and maintain complete resident files in a neat professional manner.
- Assist in keeping all daily and weekly reports up to date.
- Have a working knowledge of water and gas meter shut offs, all apartment fixture shut-off locations and sewer clean-outs.
- Detail orientated
- Friendly and outgoing
- Deadline Driven
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High school education or equivalency is desired
- Driver’s License with good driving record
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
A HIGHLAND COMPANY
For over 50 years Highland Management Group has managed 30+ rental apartment and townhome properties across the Twin Cities metro area. Highland manages only properties we own ourselves. We take pride in ownership and our properties reflect it. We strive to make our communities a place our residents love to call home.
At Highland we promote from within, Highland is not just another job, it is a career. We care about our employees’ growth and development; we want you to realize your full potential and we will help you get there. Highland employs full and part time positions, ranging from corporate positions to groundskeeping.
As part of the Highland team you will feel welcomed and valued. Compensation includes Salary, Health and Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation/PTO and an Employee Rent Discount. Employees of Highland have free use of the fitness centers and pools, the ability to rent our guest suites, and we offer a charity match.
Highland Management Group is an equal opportunity employer.