Summer means fun in the sun by the pool. The following pool rules are in place to make the community pool a fun and safe place for everyone to enjoy. Please review these rules and share them with your family, roommates and guests.
Pool facilities are for the enjoyment of residents. Guests must be accompanied by their resident adult host. Guest usage may be limited at the discretion of the management.
- Swim at your own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
- Children must not use the pool without an adult resident in attendance.
- Glass containers and other breakable items are not allowed in or around the pool area.
- The entrance to the swimming area must remain locked at all times. This is an important safety precaution.
- Use of suntan lotion and oil is permitted on the sun deck provided a soap shower is taken before entering the pool.
- Use of air mattresses, inner tubes or large objects in the pool is not allowed.
- The safety rope dividing the shallow end from the deep end must remain properly connected at all times. Please do not hang on this rope.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Boisterous behavior and feats of daring exhibition that could jeopardize your personal safety and the safety of others are prohibited.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth or blowing of the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- Noise, such as audio equipment and/or voice levels, must be maintained at a minimum volume.
- Any person with considerable exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters or cuts is strongly advised not to use the pool. Any open wounds may become infected.
- People suspected of having infectious or communicable diseases may not use the pool.
- Swimming is prohibited after stated pool hours.
- Pool will be closed after adding heavy doses of chemicals to the water as eye/skin damage could result.
- Please help us maintain a clean environment in the pool and patio area. Dispose of all litter, cigarette butts and cans in trash containers.
- Management is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any person(s) who, in their judgment, is/are in violation of the rules and regulations.
- Every precaution is taken to ensure your safety. If, for any reason, the pool and patio are deemed unsafe for use, the facility will be closed immediately and will remain closed until the city, state and/or management deem the area safe for use.
- Private parties are not permitted in or around the pool areas.
- Posted rules and regulations must be followed.
- The safety equipment is for emergency use only. Please do not tamper or play with this equipment.
Thank you for complying with these regulations. Your cooperation helps make the swimming pool a fun place for all to enjoy.